Sunday, September 23, 2012

Homecoming Dance Rebels

The past month has been crazy hectic! I've...had a house fire, lost a beloved dog, my grandma broke her ankle, kicked off another school year, and went on two weekend long trips (all this in a five week period!)
Last year I went to the homecoming dance, but didn't have much fun. It was okay, but with all this craziness I really just wanted to do something fun! So my friend and I decided to make our own homecoming dance!
 We had some nice one on one time to just chat and hang out together.
 This guy has been very cuddly lately and I'm loving every second of it!  I got some nice cuddles from him when I got home.
Emma took this awesome picture at the park!!!

This morning I got a nice wake up call from Calvin!  He dropped his slimy, ice cold, ball on my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment