Monday, December 31, 2012

Loading...2012...

2012 is almost over.  One more year passing.  I reflected earlier this year about something I was told about new year's.  Every single day is a new year.  December 31, 2012 is a whole year later than December 31, 2011.  It's been a year since that date so that means that every day we start a brand new day.  A new beginning.  Every single day we get the chance to turn the page again and write our story however we want to.
The only differences about New Year's the holiday and any other day is that we change the last number in the year and more people reflect on that day because they've had from January 1st until December 31st to complete their resolutions for the year.
My resolutions this year are relatively simple.
Someone on Tumblr had a great list!  I liked all of it except the tea drinking part.  The only tea I drink comes in powder form and tastes like Mango Pineapple!  :)

Happy New Year's everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment