Sunday, January 6, 2013

How Do You Play That?!?!

I've been working on learning "Falling Slowly" on piano.  I got to this part of the song and had to stop.  Do you notice the note that stretches all the way from one line to the next!
For people who know anything about reading music, that note is stretching from the treble clef to the base clef!  I have long fingers, but that looks like it might be a little too far out of my reach...I guess we'll see when lessons come around again.
Besides that crazy note, I'm trying to figure out how it is possible to play three lines of music at one time with only two hands!  I can barely play two lines of music with two hands!  Oh well, I guess I'll find that out later too.
This is one of my all time favorite songs so learning it is really fun!!  I've pretty much got page one down, but page two gets a lot more complicated (as you can see).  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment