This post is a week late, but oh well! At least I'm blogging it now! =)
| Emma absolutely loves this picture of herself(I kinda like it too.... =) ) |
The cake was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! You can't go wrong with an M&M ice cream cake from Dairy Queen!
Katie wouldn't let me get a picture of her so I kinda had to creep on her and wait til she wasn't expecting it... =)
Again, awesome picture!
I offically love taking pictures of candles.... =)
Emma pretending to blow them out after actually blowing them out when she wasn't supposed to and then we had to relight all of the candles so we could sing before she blew them out... (the singing was a major fail...)
Mmmm.....ice cream....
Emma like her presents from Maegan very much...
And she LOVED her panda's from Katie!
(the reason I don't have a picture of her with my gifts is because they didn't turn out very good(the pictures))
After Emma got my camera....this is what followed...
I'm not sure what was going on here....
Katie does this to itch her nose and it sounds like she's breaking her nose because she pushes so hard!
Me pushing down Maegan's nose....(don't ask me why..I don't know...)
=)
Stroking her beard!(not really...I don't know what she was doing...)
Emma took lots of the back of my head....
Again, not sure what's going on...
=)
Maegan and I petting Katie's headband thing....(yet again...don't ask...)
The plate and spoon...(courtesy of Emma...)
| Lastly, the cards...(again, courtesy of Emma...) |
No comments:
Post a Comment