Friday, December 23, 2011

Mini Animals! =) (and a cappuccino)

 For Christmas instead of buying presents I decided to make some.  These are what I made.
 This one is my favorite because it turned out the best out of all of them!  =)
 Look at that cute face!!  =)
 These are the ones for my friends...
This one was for my friend Sadie.  It's a dog named Spot!
 For Emma.  A panda of course!
You obviously don't know her if you have to ask who this is for...Katie!  =D
 It's kinda hard to tell, but this is the cappuccino.  My friend Leahaney didn't have a favorite animal, but she absolutely LOVES cappuccino!
 A lil white puppy for my friend Lacey.
 No this is not a fox.  This is a red panda for Maegan.  I know it's orange.  Red pandas are oddly orange, not red.  Don't ask me!  =)

 These are the ones I made for teachers...
 A frog for my director
 A wolf for my algebra teacher
 A dog/lab for my home ec teacher
 A tiger for my Spanish teacher


A manatee for my English teacher/the teacher who is
basically the adult version of Emma...
We all agree that it's true!  =)


The person who had the best reaction to their gift was the teacher who is an adult Emma.  =)
The second she opened the box her jaw dropped!  She then proceeded to tell me that I had made her week and she was having a good week.
Then later, Emma had to go back and ask her a random question.  She then told us that she was sooooo excited about it that she had called her fiancee(also a teacher, but at a different school)and he told her that he wished his students were that awesome!  =)
She made my week by saying this stuff! =D
Also, Emma had to add that we were pretty awesome after she said that...Yea, we kind of are...  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment